Sploda has made 8,525 matches since launch, May 2018!
Sploda Was Created to Disrupt the Archaic Processes of Fundraising, Investing and Doing Deals.
- A pitching company had to perform a separate round of diligence for every single investor.
- Investors had to perform a dedicated round of diligence for every interesting investment opportunity.
- Every Investor had their own due diligence process (with almost all the same questions).
- Only a small fraction of anyone’s diligence sessions progressed to secondary discussions.
- There was an enormous burden on everyone involved.
- Colossal inefficiency.
- Companies complete ONE diligence survey with Sploda to access a global network of qualified Investors.
- Investors receive a data-rich Diligence Summary for each investment opportunity matching their interests.
- Companies Raise Faster. Investors Invest Better.
- Investors complete a Sploda Investment Criteria Survey (approximately 3 minutes).
- Companies Seeking Capital complete a Sploda Due Diligence Survey (approximately 30 minutes).
And then the magic happens…
Sploda analyzes the diligence data for every investment opportunity using algorithms that make NASA jealous.
Sploda then generates a Diligence Summary Report including:
- A snapshot of the investment opportunity
- An overall Sploda Score
- Industry benchmarking
- Marketplace benchmarking
- Business category scoring
- Financial snapshot (when financials are available)
- Discounted cash flow statement (when financials are available)
When a Company’s diligence data matches an Investor’s desired criteria:
- The matched Investor automatically receives a copy of the Company’s Sploda Diligence Summary.
- The Company is automatically notified that an Investor match has been made.
It is up to the Investor to contact the Company directly if they would like to continue their own diligence process.
The Price: Starting at $49 for Companies and Free for Investors.
The Goal: Sploda’s goal is to become the global leader for efficiently connecting Investors to Investment Opportunities.
Sploda.com. Please pass it on.
Raise Faster. Invest Better.
Neil Belenkie, Co-Founder of Sploda Technologies
Prior to this role, Neil accumulated over two decades of experience in senior roles including:
- CEO, The $2,000 Coffee
- CEO, Sirona Biochem (Canada) and TFChem (France) (TSXV: SBM)
- GM North America, XinTech Bio Sciences
- CEO, The GrowthPoint Group
- Chair of the Board of Governors, Vancouver Biennale
Nigel Terrett, Co-Founder of Sploda Technologies
Prior to this role, Nigel accumulated over three decades of experience in senior roles for large corporations including:
- President, Regents Park Financial Holdings Inc.
- Chief Strategic Officer, LifeLabs Inc.
- Senior Vice President and GM, LifeLabs BC
- Chief Information Officer, MDS Diagnostics and MDS Nordion
- Co-Inventor, Chairman of the Board, Excelleris Technologies Inc.
- Board Member, Sirona Biochem Inc. (TSXV: SBM)
- Trustee/Board Member, Highstreet Real Estate Opportunities Trust.
- Advisory Board Member, 3D Signatures Inc.
- Advisory Board Member, Highstreet Ventures Inc.