Sploda Uses Due Diligence to Match Investors to Investment Opportunities
How It Works
- Create your Investor Profile and complete your Investment Criteria Survey
Companies Seeking Capital
- Create their Sploda Profile and complete a Sploda Due Diligence Survey
- You are sent a Sploda Diligence Summary for each investment opportunity matching your desired criteria, including their contact information
What Happens After I’ve Signed Up With Sploda?
- When you first sign up you will be matched with investment opportunities already in our database. We’ll send you 4 matched investment opportunities per day until you catch up.
- Our database is growing every day. We’ll continue to send you new investment opportunities meeting your desired/evolving investment criteria.
Who Has Access to My Data?
NONE of your data is publicly visible and your profile cannot be accessed on the internet.
Sploda acknowledges and shares the concerns about the universal right to privacy and anonymity.
If you would like to speak with us directly about any questions, concerns or any ideas about how to better protect these fundamental rights, please call 1.604.839.5313 anytime.
Can I Update My Targeted Investment Criteria?
Please update your Investment Criteria as often as you like.
- Looser Criteria will result in more Diligence Summaries being sent to you.
- Tighter Investment Criteria will restrict the number of Investment Opportunities being sent to you, but they will more closely fit your desired criteria.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Our Basic Investor Subscription (100% Free) includes 5 Investment Matches per month.
- Our Platinum Subscription includes Unlimited Investment Matches and the ability to join Syndicated Investment Groups.