Sploda connects Companies to Investors efficiently and inexpensively.
- Raising capital (debt or equity)
- For sale
- Who want to see how they score compared to their competitors
- Seeking investment opportunities
- Seeking companies to buy
- Seeking syndicated investment opportunities
Using proprietary software, Sploda automates the process of primary due diligence. Sploda ensures companies are matched with investors quickly.
- Investors complete a Sploda Investment Criteria Survey (approximately 3 minutes).
- Companies Seeking Capital complete a Sploda Due Diligence Survey (approximately 30 minutes).
- Sploda analyzes the diligence data for every investment opportunity using proprietary algorithms.
Sploda then generates a Diligence Summary Report including:
- A snapshot of the investment opportunity
- An overall Sploda Score
- Industry benchmarking
- Marketplace benchmarking
- Business category scoring
- Financial snapshot (when financials are available)
- Discounted cash flow statement (when financials are available)
When a Company’s diligence data matches an Investor’s desired criteria:
- The matched Investor automatically receives a copy of the Company’s Sploda Diligence Summary.
- The Investor receives the direct contact information for the Company.
- The Company is automatically notified that an Investor match has been made.
- The Company does not receive the Investor’s contact information.
It is up to the Investor to contact the Company directly to continue their own diligence process.
Number of Company/Investor Matches Completed
Number of Countries Serviced
Investor Assets Under Management
Sploda Technologies Inc. is based in the vibrant, tech-hub city of Vancouver, Canada.
This page helpful?