Sploda connects Companies to Investors efficiently and inexpensively.
- Raising capital (debt or equity)
- For sale
- Who want to see how they score compared to their competitors
- Seeking investment opportunities
- Seeking companies to buy
- Seeking syndicated investment opportunities
Using proprietary software, Sploda automates the process of primary due diligence. Sploda ensures companies are matched with investors quickly.
- Investors complete a Sploda Investment Criteria Survey (approximately 3 minutes).
- Companies Seeking Capital complete a Sploda Due Diligence Survey (approximately 30 minutes).
- Sploda analyzes the diligence data for every investment opportunity using proprietary algorithms.
Sploda then generates a Diligence Summary Report including:
- A snapshot of the investment opportunity
- An overall Sploda Score
- Industry benchmarking
- Marketplace benchmarking
- Business category scoring
- Financial snapshot (when financials are available)
- Discounted cash flow statement (when financials are available)
When a Company’s diligence data matches an Investor’s desired criteria:
- The matched Investor automatically receives a copy of the Company’s Sploda Diligence Summary.
- The Company is automatically notified that an Investor match has been made.
It is up to the Investor to contact the Company directly if they would like to continue their own diligence process.
Number of Company/Investor Matches Completed
Number of Countries Serviced
Investor Assets Under Management
Sploda Technologies Inc. is based in the vibrant, tech-hub city of Vancouver, Canada.
This page helpful?